When we talk about pubic areas, of course, it is delicate since this is our private areas and might be uncomfortable to talk about them. We all have these and we might learn more about hygiene or esthetics.
For example, the most common problem is dark skin in the pubes. Mostly women have this problem between the legs. What is the natural cure?
Read more there are 6 methods!
Let’s see the science aspect here. As to American Academy of Dermatology, this has a medical term, acanthosis nigicans (AN). Not just the groins, it can also appear on neck and armpits too. This discolored areas go along with really thick skin, yet strangely soft and smooth. One dermatologist can make an exam, physical one and see the medical history of the patient if it is serious. In majority of patients, target group are healthy people of African origin.
You can be born with this or get it through time if you have diabetes, or it could just be gland problem or obesity. Professionals said some meds like contraception also can cause this problem. It is nothing to be ashamed about; a lot of people have this issue.
READ OUR ADVICE AND SUGGESTIONS ABOUT NATURAL SKIN CURES TO LIGHTEN SUCH AREAS. THE BEST IS TO DEDICATE TO THIS AND ALL CURES YOU CREATE FOR THE GROINS.
- Lemons– the citric juices are not perfect only for blonde shades, they also have a bunch of vitamin C. take a lemon juice and rub the dark area. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash off with water. After 1 or 2 months you will see a lighter skin. Never shave this area before this juice, it will burn and sting.
- Rosewater and sandalwood– buy these things at a local market or health food Indian store. Mix 1 tbsp sandalwood powder and 10 drops rose water. Apply on the skin after a bath/shower, then leave it for 20 minutes. Rinse. The powder was used even in history to brighten or soften the skin. The rose water is hydrating and relaxing. Do this 3 times weekly.
- Aloe vera gel– don’t worry if you don’t have the aloe right away to freshly squeeze it from the leaves, just buy 100% aloe vera gel. Massage it on the groin and leave it for 20 minutes. Wash with warm water and do this after every bath. Aloe is known to brighten up skin.
- Regular yoghurt– no! Not the fruit sweet ones. Just plain yogurt. Also, it soothes skin and it cools. Massage it on the dark skin and leave for 15 minutes. Warm water for rinsing and do this even daily for a few weeks.
- Orange juice and turmeric– for a long time, women in India used this cure of turmeric powder and other ingredients. Oranges, lemons both have bleaching compounds. The turmeric can stain fabrics so be careful with the clothes. Mix 2 tbsp orange juice and pinch turmeric. Apply once a day for 20 minutes. Rinse.
- Gram flour– this is famous in Southeast Asia; made from chickpeas, this is exfoliator and brightener too! Make a paste of a little water and the flour. Let it dry before you rinse it off. Tops 3 times weekly.
WHEN YOU PUT SUCH MIXES ON THE SENSITIVE INTIMATE AREAS, CHEMICALS ARE KNOWN TO BE HARMFUL OF COURSE. THAT IS WHY NATURAL IS THE BEST OPTION FOR THIS ISSUE. THESE WERE USED BY MANY GENERATIONS IN HISTORY.