The egg has properties that provide great benefits for the beauty of hair and skin, giving it shine, texture and softness, so eggs can be a great ally for your beauty.
This great protein is commonly used in our meals and in diets, although its consumption in excess can cause problems with cholesterol, very few people are aware of the benefits they can bring if we make external use of it.
Improves the beauty of hair and skin using egg
Egg protein is an excellent tissue repair, so it is a great ally to improve the beauty of hair and skin.
Among the benefits that the egg has for the skin are that thanks to the hill and lutein that it contains, it is able to diminish the fats of the cell membranes and improve the cellular functioning of the skin, besides helping to maintain appropriate levels of B vitamins in the body.
On the other hand, the B complex is very important for the care of the skin, because it provides elastin, collagen and keeps the skin shiny, fresh and firm.
Here we present 5 ways to use the egg that will allow you to improve and recover the beauty of hair and skin:
1. Facial Tonic: The egg white has properties that greatly help to tone the skin, cleaning and purifying, for which you must beat the egg white and apply on the face with a brush, be very careful with the area of the eyes, let it act for about 20 minutes and remove it with plenty of warm water.
2. Mask: this mask is very beneficial for people who have oily skin, because the egg white reduces the sebum, if you have oily skin and you want to avoid the formation of acne, we recommend this preparation: mix 3 tablespoons of oatmeal with the white of an egg, apply on the skin of the face and perform circular massages gently, let it act for 15 minutes and remove with plenty of water.
3. De- inflammatory: you can use the egg white to reduce inflammation of the lower eyelids of the eyes, applying it with a cotton swab and leaving it to act for 10 minutes, then rinse with plenty of water, this is very effective to eliminate the eye bags.
4. Conditioner: you can add shine and softness to your hair with the egg, applying it as a conditioner, if you mix it with half a cup of natural yogurt and olive oil (1 tablespoon), apply this mixture to the hair and place a hat to bring some Heat, for 45 minutes, remove with plenty of water.
5. Volume and Shine for the Hair: you can add shine and volume to your hair just by mixing an egg with the juice of a lemon, apply to the hair and let it act for 30 minutes, then remove it with plenty of warm water.
With these homemade recipes, you can significantly improve the beauty of hair and skin, without even leaving your home and with a very low budget.