The oil of wild oregano is purifier of body. It destroy microorganisms that cause flu, colds, skin rashes and digestive problems. Has been proven that destroys these bacteria, parasites and fungi:
– Escherichia coli
– Salmonella enteriditis
– Salmonella typhmurium
– Pseudomonas aeruginosa
– Listeria monocytogenes
– Staphylococcus epidermidis
– Micrococcus flavus
– Bacillus subtilis
– Enterobacter cloacae
– Yersinia enterocolitica
– Lactobacillus plantarum
– Aspergilus niger
The oil of wild oregano contains carvacrol (main antibacterial ingredient) which has a strong negative impact on microorganisms, which tend to cause various infections in the human body.
For its power to destroy bacteria testify the fact that is 26 times stronger than phenol, disinfectant to sterilize surgical instruments.
- 42 times stronger antioxidant than the apple
- 12 times than orange
- 5 times than blueberries
From 100 kg. herb it gets 1.2 to 1.8 liters pure Oregano oil.
- for a massage in the form of a mixture of sunflower, olive oil or coconut oil
- for skin infections
- for inhalation
- you can drink it separately or mixed with olive oil, yogurt or tomato sauce.
Maximum recommended dosage for adult is 12 drops, and for children over 3 years, one or two drops. If you use 3 drops a day, one bottle of wild oregano oil can last for three months. In general, the recommendation is to use the oil continuously for 15 days and 15 days break.
It has been scientifically confirmed that wild oregano oil in very small doses is very efficient and can replace penicillin, streptomycin and vancomycin. Unlike pharmaceutical antibiotics, oregano does not damage the cell membrane of bacteria thus is disabled their mutation. In addition, oil of wild oregano destroys mutated bacteria.
Can be used for:
- for strengthen the immune system
- for problems with sinuses and respiratory system
- for fight against E. coli, Candida, salmonella
- for prevention of flu and colds.